Apply advanced theoretical knowledge of management and business operations
concepts and principles, as well as experience using standard occupational tools, to evaluate
business requirements and procedures to create more efficient and effective operations. Job
responsibilities include: Analyze data related to business requirements and operations to
develop solutions and alternatives to improve efficiency. Interview and work with client’s
personnel to observe current operations. Create and conduct studies and measure metrics used
to evaluate productivity, profitability and operational efficiency. Define and document
performance testing, profiling and optimization patterns. Prepare reports and document findings.
Work with client’s management team and make recommendations for implementing new
systems, procedures and operational changes. May perform other tasks normal to this
occupation, as assigned.
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics,
Finance, Management Information Systems or any related Management field of study, plus six
(6) months of experience in the job offered or in a related position that provided the required
knowledge and abilities. Employer will accept a foreign degree.
• Job Site: Clive, IA 50325
• Travel: No travel or telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the United States that may require relocation.
• Mail Resumes To: Tara Jose at American Technology Consulting, LLC, 12951 University Ave., Suite 200, Clive, IA 50325.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.